Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Children’s Therapist to work remotely based in Exeter (remote working - although we do have some face to face opportunities if you live in South/North/East Devon).
The pay rate for this locum Children’s Therapist job is £25 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate - rates are flexible depending on experience) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Children’s Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within a relevant therapy
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- ADOS experience
- Experience in taking 3Di’s/ADI-R/developmental history & experience in doing ADOS assessments with children
- Very confident in report writing, as the role is extremely busy & requires a lot of report writing and case note recording
- Very confident in providing assessments over the internet, and have direct experience in doing this
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Children’s Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.