Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker/Personal Advisor to work full-time in Hackney. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker/Personal Advisor job is £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker/Personal Advisor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Minimum of 2+ years experience dealing with a leaving care caseload
- An understanding of Looked After Children and Leaving Care Processes
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker/Personal Advisor job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.