Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Reading, within the MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Social Worker job is £31,371 - £35,934 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Proven experience working in Children's Services
- Previous experience working within a MASH/Assessment Service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.