Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Northampton, within the MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Social Worker job is £33,568 - £36,597 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Deliver and provide social work services to young people and families
- Carry out Initial, Core and other specialised assessments as per national guidelines and within prescribed timescales
- Manage cases varying in complexity and organise packages of support to service users
- Work directly with family members providing advice and guidance
- Liaise with and take a professional lead in involving appropriate staff and agencies and cases and arrange for contact as necessary
- Attend and participate in multidisciplinary teams and meetings
- Ensure all information and reports relevant to work carried out is recorded, updated and completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Give written/verbal evidence in court/adoption/fostering panels when required
- Implement actions agreed by the courts to ensure the safety and wellbeing of service users within the specified timeframe
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- DBS clearance
- Experience of NCC and Safety, Every Child procedures and LSCBN Matters, Care Matters, the procedures
- Knowledge and experience of child protection policies and procedures demonstrated through significant practice
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.