Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Surrey, within the Looked After Children Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this Social Worker job is £35,382 - £39,246 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- To provide the social work service of assessment of need
- Care planning
- As appropriate, child protection investigation, to prevent the separation of children from their families
- Ensure that children and young people are adequately protected in line with departmental policy, procedures and relevant legislation
- Support alternative permanent care for children who have to be separated from their families in a timely fashion
- Supervise fostering / adoption arrangements
- Assess and manage the risk involved in protecting vulnerable children and young people
- Distinguishing levels of risk for different situations to prevent harm and abuse
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.