Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Haringey, within the Family Assessment Centre. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay salary for this Social Worker job is £33,418 - £44,860 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Deliver a high-quality social work service to children and families
- Undertake parenting assessments
- Running parenting programmes
- Assess and identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive service for children and young people
- Produce courts statements
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience of working with vulnerable children, young people and their families
- Experience of undertaking specialist PAM's assessments
- Knowledge and experience of using the psychodynamic framework as a tool in understanding family dynamics
- Experience of undertaking parenting programmes
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.