Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Prestwich, Manchester, within the Community Advice and Support Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Social Worker job is £27,000 - £31,000 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Undertake Community Health and Social Care Assessments
- Supporting people with a diverse range of needs
- Assessing situations and giving advice regarding services, funding, legislation, independence aids and benefits
- Working directly with people and their carers in a range of establishments, including their own homes; offering individual practical and emotional guidance and support
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Assessment skills
- Previous experience of working successfully with people
- Car owner/driver
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.