Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Redbridge, within the Children with Disabilities Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs are £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Making panel requests
- Completing Transition Assessments
- Complete reviews of disabled children
- Chairing multi-agency meetings
- Completing home visits (virtual if agreed)
- Writing up the minutes of the meeting and case notes
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience in child protection, children in need, court work or working with Looked After Children
- Good writing skills and the ability to work to timescales
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.