Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Havering, within the Adoption Recruitment and Assessment Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32.00 - £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The postholder will be required to occasionally work outside normal hours and across East London as required.
- Manage the caseloads of prospective adopters at all stages in the assessment process
- Provide advice and guidance for step-parents and other family members on family adoption processes and alternative orders
- Provide expert advice and guidance for social work colleagues on recruitment and assessment processes
- Ensure reports are accurate, up to date and produced within agreed timescales
- Supervises students as directed
- Ensure expenditure is appropriately authorised and recorded
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.