Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Children's' Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Bournemouth on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £20.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for taking on new Children's OT cases to assess and provide equipment/moving and handling assessments, minor or major adaptations and postural seating assessments.
- Some flexibility offered during the working day to meet the needs of families i.e may be required to complete an after school visit.
- This role is community based, there are office bases in Poole and Bournemouth should this be required and admin support available.
- We are currently working from home in respect of admin tasks but home visits are being carried as per covid safe guidelines.
- PPE provided for all community visits
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.