Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Children's Community Occupational Therapist to work in Tooting on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Children's Community Occupational Therapist job is £28.00 - £31.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, will consider part-time for longer than 3 months.
This role will include some remote working.
- Community home visits
- Be an active part of the CSS Occupational Therapy team and child's MDT, as well as with partner organisations
Requirements of the Children's Community Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Experienced children's social services Occupational Therapist
- Able to undertake assessments of need for specialist equipment and adaptations, independently
- Work well in a team
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Children's Community Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.