Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Children's and Families Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Newbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Children's and Families Recovery Worker job is £16 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Engage with families who have substance misuse problems and provide them with advice, screening and clinical interventions to address their substance misuse issues, and primary health care concerns including blood borne viruses.
- Manage a caseload of service users, helping them to address their substance misuse issues and achieve a healthier lifestyle and maintaining case management responsibility for all these parents/carers throughout their recovery journey whilst subject to CP/CIN plans.
- Utilise motivational interviewing, ITEP, cognitive behavioural techniques and brief interventions in both one-to-one and group settings to promote engagement in treatment services, encourage self-esteem, well-being, self-responsibility, enhanced motivation and improve their parenting capacity.
Requirements of the Children's and Families Recovery Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Recovery Worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.