Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Children Looked After Placement Officer (Social Worker) to be part of a Placement Team and wider Children's Commissioning Team based in Wandsworth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Children Looked After Placement Officer job is £28-£32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Ensure effective delivery of services which are on time, and within budget and to work with children, young people, parents and carers, bringing together various agencies and implementing the statutory duties and responsibilities in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements, policies and procedures and agreed performance targets
- Assist and work collaboratively with all children social work teams to ensure the best possible placements are found in a timely and cost effective manner
Requirements of the Children Looked After Placement Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Must possess a strong understanding and knowledge of the current legislation within the Education and Social Services sector
This Children Looked After Placement Officer job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.