Would you like to develop your social work career?
Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Child Protection Chair/Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to work full-time in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Child Protection Chair/Independent Reviewing Officer job is £41.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The work will be remote, but there will be office based conferences.
- Chair child protection conferences
- Looked after reviews
Requirements of the Child Protection Chair/Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Child Protection Chair/Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.