Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Child Protection Coordinator/Chair to fill a full-time role based in Waltham Forest.
The salary for this permanent Child Protection Coordinator/Chair job is £48,819 - £53,928 per annum.
- Lead, plan, develop and deliver an expert professional service within the Quality Assurance Service.
- Support the development, management and delivery of a safeguarding and child protection service to families.
- Ensure the Council maximises service outcomes in relation to cost.
Requirements of the Child Protection Coordinator/Chair:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified Social Work England registered Social Worker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build relationships with families, staff at all levels, other departments and agencies. Deal with people at all levels confidently, sensitively and diplomatically.
- Good knowledge of legislation, current developments in research related to safeguarding, child protection, and children in need
- Substantial front line experience of complex child care social work
- Experience of managing and supervising complex child care social work
- Experience of writing complex child care assessments, care plans, etc
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Child Protection Coordinator/Chair job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.