Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Child Protection Chair to work full-time in Haringey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Child Protection Chair job is £50,826 - £53,928 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Support the implementation of the Signs of Safety Practice Framework
- Lead on designing specific ways of working
- Manage and contribute to practice learning arrangements for the children's workforce
Requirements of the Child Protection Chair:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Ability to analyse complex information with excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of the legislation and statutory responsibilities that underpin Children's Social Care
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Child Protection Chair job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.