Sanctuary Social Care has permanent vacancy for a Child Protection Chair to work full-time based in Haringey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Child Protection Chair role is £50,826- £53,928 per annum.
- You will have an integral role in supporting the implementation of the Signs of Safety Practice Framework and will lead on designing specific ways of working, embracing the latest government initiatives and legislation to deliver the practice vision.
- You will be responsible for providing off-line scrutiny of arrangements for children in need of care and protection.
- You will manage and contribute to practice learning arrangements for the children's workforce ensuring learning opportunities are maximized.
Requirements of the Child Protection Chair:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Excellent frontline practice skills
- Management experience in children's social care
- Ability to analyze complex information and use this to support improvement in practice
- Deeply committed to improving outcomes for vulnerable children and their families and will go the extra mile to effect change
- Substantial knowledge of the legislation and statutory responsibilities that underpin Children's Social Care
- Unwavering passion for social work, the vision and drive to change outcomes for children, young people and their families and the skills to be part of a leadership team that inspires and supports stakeholders
This Child Protection Chair job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.