Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Chief Finance Officer to work based in Woking.
This pay rate for this locum Chief Finance Officer role is negotiable so please submit your application with your hourly pay expectation.
The role has an initial 3-6 month contract.
- Work collectively with the Board, Managing Directors and Executive Team to ensure that CSH manages its finances effectively and delivers to its agreed financial plans
- Have shared responsibility for developing annual budgets consistent with the annual business plan
- Ensuring that appropriate systems of financial control and governance are maintained
- Play a key role in forging proactive and constructive financial partnerships with all key customers and stakeholders in the health economy
- Work with colleagues in the development of robust sales and purchase contracts which support the interests of CSH
- Ensure that the properties occupied by CSH are managed and run in to support delivery specified in the business plan
Requirements of the Chief Finance Officer:
- You must have NHS experience
- Experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Chief Finance Officer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.