Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Chief Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Milton Keynes. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Team Management/supervisory role
- To manage a combination of bacteriology/serology sections
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Must be very well-rehearsed with technical/troubleshooting in practical Microbiology
- Must have a track record and experience at the required level
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.