Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Charge Nurse/Sister to fill a role based in Sheffield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Charge Nurse/Sister role is £25.23-£35.65 per hour depending on shift (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
Requirements of the Charge Nurse/Sister:
- Degree or equivalent in general nursing
- Active NMC Registration as a registered general nurse
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Charge Nurse/Sister job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.