Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for a Band 6 Charge Nurse to work full-time within a Secure & Forensic Team based in Hellingly, East Sussex. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Charge Nurse job is £31,365 - £37,890 per annum. This role offers £2000 Golden hello
(1st month 1000, 12 months 500 and 24 months 500) Up to £2000 for relocation.
- The post holder will assess, plan and implement care, and provide specialist nursing advice and carry out specialist nursing procedures in the agreed care group. They will provide clinical and managerial leadership to junior staff, providing supervision to junior staff and students.
- They will assist the Ward Manager in ensuring the effective running of the ward.
Requirements of the Charge Nurse:
- Professional qualification
- Diploma in Mental Health Nursing
- Registered Nurse with current registration (mental health / LD/ Adult) appropriate to the job role.
- Completion of Mentorship Course/ENB equivalent
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Significant post qualifying experience relevant to the care group
- Clinical knowledge/experience
- Experience of working alongside people with severe mental health problems particularly in their acute phase of illness
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of conducting clinical assessments including risk assessments
- Experience of partnership working within and across various statutory and non statutory teams and agencies
- Experience of working within the CPA process
- Understanding of clinical governance
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Charge Nurse job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.