Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Charge Nurse to work within a multi-disciplinary team based in Staffordshire as an RMN/RNLD.
The salary for this role is £33,500 per annum (+£1,200 annual bonus)
- A variety of flexible working options available
- Career Development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Flexible benefits
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to CPD
- 25 days annual leave
Responsibilities of the Charge Nurse:
- To provide safe, sound and supportive care to the people you support.
- You will have working relationships with the nursing and multi-disciplinary teams, and will play an important role in the lives of the people you support, as well as their families or loved ones.
- To deliver effective and outcome based services within person centred, professional care environments, supporting people to have the most choice and independence possible.
Requirements of the Charge Nurse:
- NMC registered as an RMN or RNLD
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
This Charge Nurse role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or
within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us.