Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Charge Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to work full-time based in Arnold, Nottinghamshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Charge Nurse role is £37,772.41 per annum.
Requirements of the Charge Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD)
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- UK Nursing experience
- Valid NMC registration
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Charge Nurse role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.