Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for a Charge Nurse to work full-time within a Specialist Neuro-Rehabilitation Service based in Nottinghamshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Charge Nurse job is £37,031.70 per annum.
About the role:
- The role of a Charge Nurse is to lead by example and be a role model for the nursing team. We are looking for an individual who is able to support junior staff in their professional development, through excellent and effective clinical leadership, mentoring, teaching and sharing of knowledge and practice.
- Sign on bonus - £5,000 Welcome bonus - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Back pay any increase in salary whilst employees are awaiting their PIN registration
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum - Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves) - If more than 100 miles up to £4,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves).
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
- Free parking on site and free meals whilst on duty
Requirements of the Charge Nurse:
- Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD)or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
- Have a commitment to developing and delivering high quality care.
- Possess, or be ready to develop effective decision-making skills.
This Charge Nurse job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.