Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for a Charge Nurse to work full-time within a Specialist Neuro-Rehabilitation Service based in East Sussex. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Charge Nurse job is £35,000 per annum.
About the role:
- The service provides person-centred post-acute, neuro-behavioural rehabilitation as well as offering long-term care and support to people with complex needs relating to neurodegenerative disorders.
- Lead and supervise the clinical team, consisting of nurses and HCAs.
- Assist with evaluation through clinical governance and audit, support and lead on patient feedback mechanisms such as surveys, community meetings etc
- Provide leadership to staff to help achieve unit objectives and quality patient care.
Requirements of the Charge Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing. (RMN/RGN)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Effective communicator between the medical and nursing staff
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
This Charge Nurse job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.