Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for x2 experienced Change and Business Improvement Managers to work remotely.
The pay rate for these locum Change and Business Improvement Managers is £650 per day and is an initial 2-month contract.
The Change and Business Improvement Manager plays a key role in defining, building and implementing our ambitious roadmap of business and digital transformation, focusing on operational and regulatory effectiveness and efficiency whilst improving the user experience.
- Collaborate with our operational teams, policy colleagues, digital programmes, customer insight, and technology to deliver new ways of working, services and functions, which are efficient, effective and user focussed
- Understand and document the baseline and current state of services and functions, define the `to be` state including TOM, service design, organisational design, business processes, information flows, operational framework and performance metrics
- Ensure that services, processes, systems and future operating models are designed to meet the needs of users, deliver against regulatory requirements, support efficiencies and deliver against HSE’s strategic priorities and objectives
- Lead the implementation of new operating models into live service, ensuring ongoing process compliance and control, including the optimisation of future state operations through the design and implementation of operational frameworks
- Build and manage productive and effective relationships with senior stakeholders, including Executive Committee members
- Lead the production of business analytics, including performance and productivity baselines, demand analysis, impact and feasibility analysis, scenario modeling, activity based cost models and benefits tracking
- Act as a Change Leader across HSE, driving awareness and understanding of change management, approaches and tools at all levels
Requirements of the Change and Business Improvement Manager:
- Experience of leading business transformation activity that balances exceptional delivery for users, with the needs of operations and the business.Experience of leading change and driving change awareness within a complex and geographically dispersed organisation
- A solid track record of delivering service/performance improvements, efficiencies and enhanced user experience
- Solid experience of the principles of operational excellence and how to ensure new services and ways of working are successfully implemented and embedded.Experience – desirable
- Experience of delivering large scale transformation programmes, ideally within a Central Government environment
- Experience of working within a regulatory or similarly complex environment
- Experience of managing service delivery in an operational/transactional environment
- Experience of developing business cases to Green Book standards and managing funding bids within government
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Improvement Managers knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Change and Business Improvement Managers jobs are advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.