Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 7 Cath Lab Radiographer to work 4 shifts per week, based in Stoke.
The pay rate for this locum Cath Lab Radiographer job is £29.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- 08:00 am -18:00 pm
Requirements of the Cath Lab Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Post graduate radiography experience
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Cath Lab Radiographer job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.