Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 7 Cath Lab Radiographer to work full-time in Aberdeen. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Cath Lab Radiographer job is £36.81 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 12-month contract.
Requirements of the Cath Lab Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Cardiac Cath lab and/or Interventional radiology trained with previous experience
- Previous experience with Siemens or GE equipment
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Cath Lab Radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.