Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Case Progression Safeguarding Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Northampton.
The pay rate for this locum Case Progression Safeguarding Manager job is £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Case Progression Safeguarding Manager:
A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work).
Registered on Social Work England.
Management experience is essential.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
• Daily payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
• Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
• In-house payroll system
• A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Case Progression Safeguarding Managerjob is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.