Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Care Proceedings Care Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Service based in Haringey.
The pay rate for this locum Case Manager job is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To work with the courts and a range of stakeholders in the Family Justice System to ensure the progression of care proceedings cases that fall within the London Borough of Havering care proceedings pilot.
- To monitor implementation of the courts requirements in care proceedings cases
- To escalate to the courts if there is delay that would require the case to be relisted.
- To identify system issues that lead to delays in care proceedings.
- To provide direct coaching /mentoring support to social workers in their preparation of submissions to the court
- To work with agencies across the Family Justice System to monitor, measure and track costs incurred by all agencies, to gain a view of whole system costs.
- This role provides an opportunity to be involved in a nationally groundbreaking pilot that may influence the implementation of changes to the Family Justice System as a result of the Family Justice Review.
Requirements of the Care Proceedings Care Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years recent or relevant experience in front line Child Protection to Senior Practitioner Level in the UK.
- Proven Supervision Skill utilising a Reflective Model of practice.
- Use of Microsoft Office-Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working in either a voluntary or statutory environment.
- Experience of dealing with the public.
- Experience of working under extreme pressure.
- An understanding of the Children Act 1989, 2004, 2006.
- Have extensive knowledge of Child Protection issues, and how they impact that it has on children, young people and their families.
This Care Proceedings Care Manager job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.