Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Care Proceedings Care Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Service based in Harrow.
The pay rate for this locum Service Manager job is £46 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Care Proceedings Care Manager:
- Previous Care Proceedings Care Manager experience
- A strong understanding/knowledge of the Children Act 1989, 2004 in addition to the Children and Families Act 2014 the "Framework for the Assessment of Children and Their Families"
- A strong understanding of the care proceedings/family justice system and care proceedings.
- Knowledge of national, corporate, and departmental policies and procedures on confidentiality and the management and sharing of information.
- Considerable experience of case responsibility for children subject to care proceedings.
- At least 2 years' managerial experience at Team Manager level.
- Experience of successful performance management, setting and monitoring quality standards and challenging poor performance.
- Experience of working in partnership with professional agencies and families.
- Extensive court work experience, Extensive Team Manager and above experience.,
- Demonstrate some stability in management role.
- Demonstrate improvement quality in role.
This Care Proceedings Care Manager job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.