Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Care Co-ordinator to work full-time within a Community Mental Health Team based in Salisbury. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Care Co-ordinator job is £30 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Care co-ordinating a caseload within the non-psychotic pathway at CMHT.
- Working with service users who have non-psychotic illnesses / disorders such as EUPD, depression, anxiety, OCD and PTSD.
- Providing basic psychological techniques to support recovery or prepare the service user for therapy.
- Effective care planning, crisis planning and risk management using the CPA framework.
- Liaising with other agencies, carers and families.
- Awareness of child & adult safeguarding, and how to raise concerns or investigation.
Requirements of the Care Co-ordinator:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Would be beneficial for the worker to have been trained in SCM, DBT or CBT.
This Care Co-ordinator job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.