Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Care Coordinator (RMN) to work within a Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) based in Salisbury.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Care Coordinator (RMN) job is £30 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Care co-ordinating a caseload within the non-psychotic pathway at CMHT
- Working with service users who have non-psychotic illnesses / disorders such as EUPD, depression, anxiety, OCD and PTSD
- Providing basic psychological techniques to support recovery or prepare the service user for therapy
- Effective care planning, crisis planning and risk management using the CPA framework
- Liaising with other agencies, carers and families
- Awareness of child & adult safeguarding, and how to raise concerns or investigation
- Completing the CMHT duty role, approx. 1 day per fortnight
- Issuing of medication, administration of depots and managing crisis calls from service users who are in both the psychotic & non-psychotic pathway
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.