Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time as a Band 6 Care Coordinator within an Assessment and Treatment Team based in Headington.
The pay rate for this locum Care Coordinator job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Shifts will be mainly Monday - Friday but some weekend and evening working will be required.
Although some home working may be possible candidates will need to work on-site at least 2-3 days per week and must be prepared to travel.
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within social work
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Care Coordinator job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.