Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Care Coordinator to work in Bath, within the Early Intervention in Psychosis team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Care Coordinator job is £24.25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Using psychosocial interventions
- Working with people experiencing a first episode of psychosis, supported under the CPA framework
- Working closely with carers and families
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Appropriate mental health experience
- Strong ability to communicate and engage with service users
- Excellent risk management skills
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Care Coordinator job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.