Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Banbury for a Care Coordinator.
The pay rate for this locum Care Coordinator job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Experience within care coordination
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Care Coordinator job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.