Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Care Assistant to work 36 hours per week, based in Chelmsford.
The salary for this permanent Care Assistant job is £20,085 per annum.
- 36 hours over 7 day rota – day or night shifts available - 07:30 am - 19:30 pm/19:30 pm -07:30 am (Required to work every other weekend - 2 week rolling rota)
- Assisting our residents with their daily personal care needs whilst promoting their dignity and individuality
- Help our residents with their hygiene, mobility and physical comfort
- Make sure that our residents eating and drinking needs are met
- Report to our dedicated nurse team regarding any illness, accident or event incurred by our residents, colleagues or visitors
- Undertake observations of our residents and document this as necessary in their care plans
- Offer ongoing comfort to our residents who may be ill or requiring care at the end of their life, whilst making sure that their religious or cultural needs are fulfilled
Requirements of the Care Assistant:
- Recent experience working as a Care Assistant
- Have a genuine interest in caring for vulnerable people
- Have personal or professional experience of caring for others
- Be eager and willing to undertake further necessary training
- Having an NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (this is pro rata’d depending on hours worked)
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our communities
- Look after your loved ones. Our healthcare cash back plan allows you to claim back cash for you and your family’s healthcare
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never stops. One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service
This Care Assistant job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.