Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Care Assistant to work full-time in Haringey.
The salary for this permanent Care Assistant job is £16,409.74 per annum. 7 day rota - 7AM - 3PM, 2PM - 10PM (you must be able to work weekends and all above shifts).
As a Care Assistant, you will provide high quality, flexible, person-centred care, treating all individuals with respect and dignity at all times. You will support our residents to achieve the outcomes in their personalised care plan, improving their quality of life and building confidence and skills to enable independent living, whilst playing an active role in their communities.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fantastic induction, training, and ongoing support to grow your knowledge within the care industry
- Company uniform, free meal during shift and free parking provided on site
- Recommend a Friend Incentive
- Health and dental cover and eye care vouchers
- A host of other benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme and discounts at major retailers and high street stores
- Opportunities to progress your career within One Housing
Requirements of the Care Assistant:
- Recent experience within a similar role
- DBS in date or on Update Service
- Experience in a care setting is an advantage
This Care Assistant job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.