Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 7 Cardiac MRI Radiographers to work full-time in Manchester. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Cardiac MRI Radiographer jobs are £32.00 - £33.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
Requirements of the Cardiac MRI Radiographers:
- HCPC registration
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Able to cannulate
- Able to do CMR viability, valves, flow and stress perfusion on Siemens Avanto and Skyra
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Radiographer jobs are advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.