Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Haywards Heath for Band 5/6 CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurses.
The pay rates for these CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurse jobs are £21 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 1-month contracts.
- 3-4 x Long Day shifts (starting from 07:00 am - 21:20 pm) per week including weekend & bank holiday shifts
Requirements of the CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurses:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Relevant CAHMS experience working with either children/adults
- 136 experience
- Be fully compliant with PMVA and have paediatric ILS training & have relevant experience of working in CAMHS or acute in-patient services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These CAMHS Registered Mental Health Nurse jobs are advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.