Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7/8a CAMHS Psychologist to work within a Paediatric Liaison Team based in Nottingham.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7/8a CAMHS Psychologist job is £33 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide a clinical psychology service to children, young people and their families & care systems
- Undertaking direct and indirect clinical work, supervision, and training of others, clinically relevant research/audit and specific clinical lead roles that support the CRHT Lead and Professional Lead in developing the service
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.