Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated CAMHS Psychologist to work part-time based in Whitefield, Greater Manchester.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is paying £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assessment of young people who are looked after or open to social care.
- Court reports.
- Play therapy.
- Training for foster carers.
- Sexualise behaviours.
- Therapeutic overview.
- Quality assurance for therapeutic placements.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- As a Registered Psychologist, it is expected that the Professional Standards as defined by the HCPC and BPsS are adhered to when carrying out your role.
- Similar experience working as a Psychologist
- CAMHS experience
This CAMHS Psychologist job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.