Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work full-time as a CAMHS Practitioner based in Dorset.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Practitioner role is £24 - £25.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Occupational therapy Degree
- HCPC registration
- CAMHS Experience as an Occupational therapist
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS practitioner job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.