Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated CAMHS Practitioner - Registered Mental Health Staff Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Dorset, Weymouth. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this CAMHS Practitioner - Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract. Some home working and some Office based.
- CAMHS assessment either face to face or virtual online.
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner - Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Working knowledge of Childrens' Act.
- Working knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
- Understanding of Consent, Capacity and Gillick competence.
- Ability to use online tools given most interventions are virtual.
- Ability to use electronic patient recording system.
- Understanding of system issues and ability to work with complex family systems.
- Basic skills in CBT, trauma focussed work, DBT and child development
- Understanding of neuro developmental conditions.
- Ability to access clinical risk, good knowledge of child and adolescent mental health.
Safeguarding level 3.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS Practitioner - Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirement.