Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to work based in Ealing.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £29.80 - £31.80 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
• Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing.
• Current NMC registration with valid live pin.
• Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Daily payroll
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CAMHS knowledge
• Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
• Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Clinical governance support
• In house payroll system
• Industry leading shift booking system
• Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.