Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to work based in Leeds.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner is £23-24 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Reviewing referrals
- Gathering further relevant information by checking patient data bases, telephone calls to schools, clusters or other health professionals
- Recording information on electronic systems
- Triaging referral on information gathered
- Inform child/young person of outcome of referral
- Responding to telephone and on line self-referrals contacting the young person or apparent career by telephone to discuss their concerns and needs
- Providing support and signposting if applicable
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This CAMHS Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.