Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner (RMN) to work in Huntingdon. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this CAMHS Practitioner job is £22-£23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- To provide an evidence based therapy service to children and adolescents with learning disabilities and associated neurodevelopmental disorders in the Children's Directorate Primary Care CAMHS Neurodevelopmental Service.
- Patients will be managed on a community basis; providing assessment and evidence based therapy at the same time as offering advice and consultation on patient's mental health care to colleagues and partner agencies and to other, non- professional carers, working autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures.
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent experience working within the Community as a CAMHS Practitioner
This CAMHS Practitioner job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.