Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work as a CAMHS Practitioner based in Southampton.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Practitioner job is £30 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract. Remote working will be considered.
- Work individually and jointly with the team
- Provide assessment, treatment and consultation service to children, adolescents and their families
- Work with the wider care systems which impact on the welfare of the child
- Work within a highly experienced multi-disciplinary team involved in the assessment and treatment of children and young people with complex mental health difficulties
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This CAMHS Practitioner job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.