Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a CAMHS PICU Deputy Ward Manager to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Birmingham.
The salary for this permanent CAMHS PICU Deputy Ward Manager job is £34,690 per annum.
- Take an active role in managing the unit under supervision of the Ward Manager
- Directly participate in patient care, whilst providing clinical leadership to the nursing team, encouraging the delivery of high standards of patient care
- Provide leadership of, and management to the nursing team and in support of the Ward Manager, for whom they will also deputise
- Driving quality reporting within the systems that are used within this hospital
- Deputising in the Ward Managers absence
Requirements of the CAMHS PICU Deputy Ward Manager:
- RMN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Proven leadership skills, along with a strong drive to develop themselves and the dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Experience in CAMHS
- An interest in working with young people and good insight into the principles relevant to CAMHS services
- A keen interest and motivation to support development within our CAMHS team
- An ability to adapt to the individual needs of our diverse patient population
- The ability to make and justify clinical decisions based on policy, experience and risk assessment
- Passion about change, innovation and service improvement
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
This CAMHS PICU Deputy Ward Manager job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.