Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated CAMHS Paediatric Liaison Nurse to work full-time within a Living Well Hub based in Middlesex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Paediatric Liaison Nurse role is £34.51 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- The post holder will undertake a range of therapeutic tasks which will include: Assessment of children and young person's presenting with self-harm, suicidality and mental health crisis, at the A&E Departments or following admission to the paediatric wards.
- Work with colleagues to provide training, education and support of A&E, Paediatric and Adult Psychiatric Liaison staff, through formal teaching and provision of active clinical leadership to the ward teams.
- Provide consultation and advice to ward teams with respect to management of complex cases.
- Actively participate in the service development.
- The post holder will be assigned a main area however will also be expected to travel to the CAMHS bases in Wandsworth, Richmond, Kingston and St Georges, Kingston and West Middlesex hospitals. The post will include a range of shift patterns between 9am - 10pm 7 days per week.
Requirements of the CAMHS Paediatric Liaison Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This CAMHS Paediatric Liaison Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.